Congrats to Kevin Carlisle and Bamamedic for completing Full Cave!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Talked to Kevin earlier tonight, he says he's whipped after two days of heavy cave diving during his Full Cave course with Kenny P. Im positive they all had a great time and enjoyed some excellent caves over there!

Congrats you guys...that is great. Where did you do your dives at, Mill Pond I assume? So Kevin, will you still dive with a lowly Intro. diver now that you have gone big time?

Talked to Kevin earlier tonight, he says he's whipped after two days of heavy cave diving during his Full Cave course with Kenny P. Im positive they all had a great time and enjoyed some excellent caves over there!

Actually, I was told they dived at Peacock, Little River, and Madison Blue Springs :) Kenny P likes to get his students out to the Luraville/High Springs areas for Full Cave to setup some larger traverses and circuits. He does most of his other training in the Panhandle, so I'm sure its good to get the students to some new sites anyway.

That is good...we need to get back down there. I want to hit those sites again sometime soon.

Actually, I was told they dived at Peacock, Little River, and Madison Blue Springs :) Kenny P likes to get his students out to the Luraville/High Springs areas for Full Cave to setup some larger traverses and circuits. He does most of his other training in the Panhandle, so I'm sure its good to get the students to some new sites anyway.

Way to go! Wished I could have been there with you guys. Congrats!

Congratulations!! I hope to be doing that in the fall. :)

Awesome, I'm jealous!!

big congrats to you both!

mat, i was just looking over some old pics & there you are in morrison. remember that day? with seayoda, wethoss, & we met wayward son?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom