Strangest most unsettling thing seen diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vshearer

Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps this would be a start.

In perhaps the most compelling account, military divers in Siberia's Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, encountered "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" at a depth of 160 feet. Three humans died during the ensuing chase.

They are out there.

Russian Navy Reveals Its Secret UFO Encounters - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com

Me, not what I saw, just diving in the middle of the Atlantic in over 6000' of water and looking down and imagining that depth. Makes you feel small.

Perhaps this would be a start.

In perhaps the most compelling account, military divers in Siberia's Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, encountered "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" at a depth of 160 feet. Three humans died during the ensuing chase.

Maybe they wouldn't have seen the "humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" if they had been diving TMX...

:eyebrow:

Maybe they wouldn't have seen the "humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" if they had been diving TMX...

:eyebrow:

or possibly that bottle of potato squeezes they each had before the dive. Drunk and Narced is a nasty combination comrade...

And who was chasing whom?

Strangest thing I ever saw was a fat lady, about four feet square in a custom and very colorful wetsuit rolling around in the currents out at Snapper Reef.

The complete intact skeleton of a bat ray off La Jolla Shores......

saw a guy in a speedo gearing up the other day at Portage Quarry.

The WARHAMMER maneuver :rofl3:

Sorry! Couldn't help myself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom