Need shooters in Destin, most weekends.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnREEFined

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I own a small private dive boat, (the UnREEFined), and I usually need one or two shooters to go with us and help split the cost. An average trip usually runs about $25 a person if there are four of us on board. We usually dive on weekends but have been known to go out during the week if the fishing is good. We sometimes rod fish in between dives for a surface interval. You must supply all of your dive gear. Let me know if you're interested.

Saturdays, Sundays or both? i am interested. i live in pensacola so it is not too bad a drive to get to Destin.

Just depends on the weather. We dive when the waves tell us too...

My son and I are AOW but have yet to spear fish. My wifes grandmother is not doing well down in Fort Walton Beach,so I see a trip to Fl. comming up. It would be nice to have someone to call and go out with when we go. Keith

My number is 850-537-9353. Just give me a call and we'll try to work something out. Just so you know.......once you spear a fish you'll be making a lot more Ft. Walton trips to feed the addiction.

Hey I'll go... Come pick me up, I live in Memphis. BTW, I need my drill back - it's in your boat.

Too bad I can't come across such an awesome deal like this down in the sarasota/bradenton area.

Back
Top Bottom