Pompano Dive Center Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jupitermermaid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I posted this on the Florida Conch Divers Forum, and thought I should post here, also.

I recently got the JDC newsletter, and there's a coupon to dive Sunday afternoon, Sept. 27, at their sister shop, Pompano Dive Center for $45! They will also extend the discount to SB'ers and their friends who want to dive all day......for $90! That's four tank dives in one day for $90! Just a little more than a regular two tank dive!

We had so much fun on our last SB dive, let's try to load up their boat with SB'ers again and make saving money and diving even MORE enjoyable! I plan on doing both morning and afternoon. Who wants to come, and do you want to go morning (full price), afternoon ($45), or both ($90)? I'll print out a bunch of coupons for those that don't subscribe to their newsletter.

Call in and make your reservation as soon as you decide when to go (954) 788-0208. Last Sunday was the first special that JDC had, and the boat was full with a waiting list of 10 people. Yesterday afternoon the boat was also full.....I didn't ask about a waiting list, so I don't know how many people didn't make it. Tell them you want the Scubaboard special $45 for PM or $90 for all day. I'll bring coupons.

I called today... I'll see you there!

I talked to Capt Paul, and he said Chris was driving. Paul might dive with us.

There's still some spaces left, so it looks like we'll have a lot of elbow room. See you in the morning!

If anyone else wants to join us, it's a $45 day. Tomorrow (Sunday, Sept. 27) only! $45 in the am, $45 in the pm.

Last edited:
We had some great dives with PDC yesterday morning. The captain, crew, & boat were all great and more importantly we were dropped on some nice spots of the third reef off pompano. I think most of the people on the boat were in hunting mode. I got a nice rockhind grouper & hogfish, my buddy got 1 bug, and some others on the boat got a few bugs & another hogfish.

I hope they run a $45 special every sunday!

It was great diving with you again, sharkbait! I think everyone on the boat came away with some bugs and/or fish. The reefs were beautiful, the vis was fantastic, it was a fun group, and just an all-around wonderful day! Scuba Dad and I had been on both the morning and afternoon dives with a couple other friends, and on the way home we were looking in the breaks of trees to see if we could see any lobster antennae. LOL. I guess we were definitely in the hunting mode!

It was great diving with you, Sharkbait... That was the biggest rockhind I've seen.

I'm ready to go back. Pompano Dive Center is definitely a top notch organization. It was also nice having Capt Paul on the boat as a diver instead of a Captain...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom