Jupiter Dive Center Friday Afternoon Dive Oct. 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FritzCat66

Florida Reef Cat
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
JDC doesn't usually do Friday afternoon runs, but they will if we can get at least four. I've got myself and two dive buddies, we just need at least one more, so post here if you can make it, and call JDC at (800) 567-9723, tell them you want on the Friday afternoon ScubaBoard boat on Oct. 2 and let's get wet!

The shop has also opened an entry for us on their reservation calendar here (you'll have to navigate to the Oct. 2 afternoon dive).

>*< Fritz

Oh, I so want to do this...alas I have a commitment down this way about 6:30-ish. Let me work on that........

Hmmmm, I feel a "sick day" might be coming up. I'll let you know when the time gets closer and see about a sub.

It would be wonderful to have you along, Sandy - same goes for you, Deb!

Still only three confirmed that I know of, although on the JDC website calendar it does look like the "available" count has decreased by one, so maybe someone signed up separately, in which case we have our four minimum. Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow, I would be disapponted if this opportunity passed by for lack of a single diver!

Incidentally, a dive buddy who was down in Pompano last weekend said it was gorgeous, perfect conditions, top-to-bottom viz. Without much change in the weather scheduled I'm thinking it will be great this weekend as well.

Fritz, sorry, I can't make this one. I have to be back too early. I'm diving the Mercedes instead. I would like to do this in the future, though!

Fritz, I was in Pompano on Sunday and the vis was to die for!!! Yesterday I went out with JDC, and we could see the Zion and Miss Jenny from the pilings! The vis had to be over 100'! I'm working on getting a sub so I can join you on Friday. The things I sacrifice for my friends :rofl2:

oH MAN...-- not enough notice. I have decided to go Saturday Morning though. I am working Friday 1500 to 2300.

Jupitermermaid " I'm working on getting a sub "
do you mean lunch at subway :no:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Jupitermermaid " I'm working on getting a sub "
do you mean lunch at subway :no:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Of course! :eyebrow: When I'm sick a sub always makes me feel better. :rofl3:

cute nice answer are u going to be feeling like this guy > :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom