ElRays meetup group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctx120

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Elrays meetup group with 400 members has closed down but we have a new group.
We want the SB members to get a heads up on the new name because their are a large number of members from SB who are members of
South Florida Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Adventure Group also known as ElRays.
Please follow the link and register so the meetup will continue

Gold Coast Scuba Divers (Hollywood, FL) - Meetup.com

:snorkel2: :sharkattack:

Last edited:
For those members who names I will not mention thanks you for joining the meetup .And the same for old members who re-joined . For some strange reason nobody wants there names mention :no: , for which I can understand .

For those members who names I will not mention thanks you for joining the meetup .And the same for old members who re-joined . For some strange reason nobody wants there names mention :no: , for which I can understand .

:huh:

Huh?

I belonged to El-Ray's and now I belong to Gold Coast. Is there something to be ashamed of that I missed?

Huh?

I belonged to El-Ray's and now I belong to Gold Coast. Is there something to be ashamed of that I missed?

no way I was tring to get some of the SB that belong to El-Rays over to the new meetup ( Gold Coast) .
we having a hard time contacting over 400 members to the new location .we not able to sent out bulk e-mails from the old membership .So a great deal of divers are not aware of the change .
I feel the opposite .I think a great deal of divers from SB don't want to tell anybody they are are members of a meetup group . And all we do is dive dive dive every week-end , and during the week in the evening .Maybe because we are beach divers , but we do alot more then that , as u know , boat dives , kayaking , snorkling groups .

no way I was tring to get some of the SB that belong to El-Rays over to the new meetup ( Gold Coast) .
we having a hard time contacting over 400 members to the new location .we not able to sent out bulk e-mails from the old membership .So a great deal of divers are not aware of the change .
I feel the opposite .I think a great deal of divers from SB don't want to tell anybody they are are members of a meetup group . And all we do is dive dive dive every week-end , and during the week in the evening .Maybe because we are beach divers , but we do alot more then that , as u know , boat dives , kayaking , snorkling groups .

Membership dues
$20.00 when signing up

Why: discounts, parking arrangements, administration, much much more in near future.

I'm guessing the fee of $20.00 has something to do with the limited member transfers. Exactly what do those dues cover and who is in charge of handling the funds? Seems pretty vague and I don't know of any dive clubs charging for arranging discounts and parking (most parking I know of for shore dives is metered). The "deal" sounds a bit wonky to me.

U were pulling your own flag , U were droped of in the parking lot and asked if you could tag along .you were busy with your camera most of the dive .
Yes it was nice diving with U .I thought we lost u a few times ,but u managed to locate us every time .

Yeah that was me.

yeah I shot alot of video... I had problems with it at first but got the camera fixed. I found a few fish that caught my eye. Kinda neat seeing it all for the first time. It was alot of fun. Which one are you?

I am steven .You guys left took off so fast .I finally caught up to you by the pier when you surfaced for a location check .Also I was the first one you asked to tag along . Not Dan who organized the dive .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom