Buoyant1 is coming to Marathon! (again)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buoyant1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK all...I'm headed back down in two weeks, We should be there the 20th and we're leaving on Nov. 1st. So far I have a few dives scheduled.

10/24 Vandenberg afternoon dive with Subtropic

10/28 Adolphus Busch "3 tank" trip with Looe Key Dive Center (one dive on the AB, then two on Looe Key Reef!)

10/30 Speigel Grove afternoon dive with Conch Republic.

I had a blast diving with some of you on the Eagle last year, and I'm hoping to see some of you again this year! I haven't scheduled more (yet) because I'm trying to hook up and get maybe another trip on the V-Berg...since we're based in Marathon, the morning dives where I need to travel aren't easy, (especially to KW) so I'm trying to set up afternoon dives.

I'm also trying to set up a Thunderbolt dive in Marathon, but haven't heard back from the op yet.

Hope to see some of you when I'm down there, we had a really nice turnout on the Eagle dive last year! (We even got Capt. Gary to jump in the water with us!)

I'll keeps you all posted on any developments!

Gratuitous, self serving bump...

Btw...I'm also attempting to set up a night dive in Marathon....

Hey Ben,

Look forward seeing you. Who knows I might even be able to get wet with ya.

Good Diving,

Hopefully! I'd like to see the finer points of the SG! (I'm trying get Brent to come on a dive or two)

I MAY be scheduling another one depending on what else I can get scheduled, so I may be calling!

See you soon!

I'm hoping to do an AM & PM with Gary/Brenda/crew on 10/29. (Unless I jinx the wx.) So ... our paths won't cross. (Why am I posting this message?)

I'm hoping to do an AM & PM with Gary/Brenda/crew on 10/29. (Unless I jinx the wx.) So ... our paths won't cross. (Why am I posting this message?)

Yeah, but if someone else is diving with them that day, they may look you up! :rofl3:

I don't care what my wife says, it's not always about me! I don't mind sharing my "hey let's dive" thread! :rofl3:

Another shameless gratuitous self serving bump...

Not really... I decided that I'm not scheduling any more dives only because I'd like to keep the options open when I get there...so I'll probably be looking for a "check out" dive (to make sure my weighting is still good) on the 21st or 22nd (something "reefy" to fill up my camera card) and checking if anyone in the Marathon area is doing a night dive. My "open" date is Monday the 26th...anyone have any suggestions for something different? (diving related...be nice!)

Schedule above is still set. Hope to see some of you!

OK, let's hope the winds die down.....I have a twilight/night 2 tank set up for Thursday night...that sounds like fun!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom