The Bare Bones of Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BeckyKagan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Becky Kagan, I just completed a project i've been wanting to do for a long time, Producing a good high quality informational Spearfishing DVD. It's finally finished, Enjoy!

The Bare Bones of Spearfishing : Your Guide to Underwater Hunting

The Bare Bones of Spearfishing is an informational guide into the world of spearfishing. Whether you're new to spearfishing or you desire to learn new tips and tricks from the experts, this 120 minute DVD covers it! We discuss the equipment needed in great detail from choosing the right type of speargun, bands, tip selections and more! Learn new techniques for lineshafting and freeshafting plus watch real hunting examples along with RAW BONUSE FOOTAGE with commentary.

More information is available here. The Bare Bones of Spearfishing

Attachments

• BARE BONES COVER small.jpg
    BARE BONES COVER small.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 422
Ordered. Looks good!

Best wishes.

I just bought a copy at Diver's Supply in Tampa(FL). I'm popping the popcorn now, and can't wait to watch the show!

After watching the dvd, I'm convinced it's a great stocking stuffer and a necessity for anyone buying a speargun for the first time! I couldn't figure out how to load a speargun before this, but now I know how to load several types of bands! It's well put together, interesting to watch, and extremely informative. Well worth the money!

The only way this DVD could be any greater value is if it came with practice targets!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom