Any body want to go diving 10/17 or 10/18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcpalmer1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am going to head down south to get some dives in this weekend. I always say the more people the more fun it is. I am thinking about diving with Little Deeper Saturday 8am-12noon. They are doing Juno Ledge. This is one of my favorite dives in Florida. I have talked to Captain Dave. He said we could do a split drop. I am thinking about trying the outside. The last time I was out there I caught 8 lobsters in one dive. 7 of them had eggs but that should not be a problem now.

I am then thinking about running down to South Florida Dive Headquarters and doing a night dive 6pm-10pm. I am going to stay the night and either dive in the morning with South Florida Dive Headquarters or with Little Deeper before heading back 8-12. The Safari Diver is going to do the Ant Mounds. This is another cool dive. I did it two weeks ago and got 4 lobster on one dive.

If anyone wants to come let me know. It is going to be another great weekend. It will not be long before the winter storms start to move in. Right now the water is still in the mid 80's. If you only want to come down for one dive that would be great also. If you perser on location over the other that is fine with me. I enjoy diving with both.

Eggs are still an issue... That's all I could find last weekend in Jupiter... females with eggs and shorts...

I guess I should concider myself lucky. I have only had maybe two out of the last tweenty with eggs. I have been diving fauther south. That might be the difference. Where are you diving thiss weekend?

I'm not diving this weekend. I'm in Kentucky until Saturday... this is the first dry weekend in months... Do you think my dive gear will crack if it dries?

Another legit option is a BHB night dive, we are doing it sat night, call Force-E Riviera.

It has been atlest 7 years since I have dove BHB. I have been saying a wanted to dive it again. What time is everyone meeting?

Any interest in diving out of Boynton Beach on Sunday afternoon? I'm going out with Underwater Explorers to hunt bugs and spearfish. I need more people! Only me so far!

RC Palmer,

To do the night dive at BHB you have to go through the dive shop because they have to get a permit to be in the park after dark. They charge $10 for their efforts, but it is well worth it to me. On saturday high tide is at 8:21pm, so we'll probably get in the water around 7:20-7:30. Force-E said to meet at the shop at 6:00-6:30 to pay and to get the slip of paper that says you are in the group and allowed to be in the park after sunset. You can also tag along with their dive leader to get the whole guided tour. I am going to be creeping along helping find macro critters, so probably wouldn't be a great tour guide

Teachmiami, sounds like a fun trip, we are diving with Kevin on saturday morning.

Dang... how many people are going to be there this Saturday? There's a bunch of us from Orlando going down too! I guess I better get there early so I can find a parking spot.

Ken

After signing up with Force E and paying does everyone pretty much do their
own thing ? I may be doing a morning boat dive saturday and the night dive
at BHB is something I have been wanting to try !

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom