DIVE TRIP FRIDAY 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zaberman1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I live in Cave Country and will be driving down to deerfield beach on November 12th for my dad's surprise birthday on the 14th. Because I need to keep myself busy and not be seen, I am trying to put together a trip with some scubaboarders on Friday the 13th...It is open to everyone and hopefully I can get a good turnout.

The plan is to dive with Dixie Divers at 1:30 pm:

Dive 1: Captain Dan
Dive 2: Reef or Shipwreck if y'all want...

I need a minimum of 5 for the boat to go out but if I can get 20, we can book the whole boat :). Everyone is welcome!

I do need a buddy so hopefully someone will volunteer; I will be diving doubles, penetrating, and if they will let us, planned deco. For that to happen, I do need someone else qualified to do the dive (not just me) and maybe I can talk Pavan into coming. If you are and would like to come, let me know ahead of time so we can plan it...I have a friend who might come so if you do want to be my buddy and they tag along, we can dive a group of 3.

Please PM me if interested or write on the thread...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom