Christmas Gifts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

actually for me santa came a little early.
heres the list:
Scuba Pro Nighthawk BC
Scuba Pro MK25/G250 V Reg
Scuba Pro 3 mil Wetsuit
Scuba Max 3 mil Shorty
Scuba Pro/Uwatec Aladin Prime dive comp.
Scuba Pro Golves, Mako Knive, Mask, Snorkel,
Cressi Fins, Blue Reef Boots,
and a bunch of other stuff im proud to own.
The next thing to happen is my wife getting certified so that we can go diving together.

Got Sealife SL108 DC1000 Elite Set Digital Camera from the bride and Santa brought her an Aeris AI computer with quick disconnect and a TUSA mask and some assorted accessories. Merry Christmas to all.

Santa brought me 2 weeks of diving in Maui....Christmas will be my 6th day. As his special present though, he brought us a wonderful dive with a Humpback Whale. Our first underwater sighting of a Humpback and hopefully not our last, though as rare as they are, we feel totally privileged for the one experience. :D

Santa brought me money to buy my own kit. Santa doesn't actually like to shop in my house, so hitting my LDS tomorrow :)

Gift card to LP + all the stuff what bought to myself by using x-mas as a excuse (but i ques that doesnt count :D)

A week on Roatan. Leaving tomorrow!

I didn't get any diving presents this year. Heck, I didn't even get paid for the classes I taught this semester but I expected that. Once I do get paid, I'll try to buy a set of doubles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom