New member - Miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

revolving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello - Just wanted to say hi as a new diver and member of the board. My wife and I are in the middle of AOW and I'm already obsessing with all the gear I need to buy. Then we're off to Bonaire over Christmas hopefully for more beautiful diving. I've already spent hours on this site reading various reviews, what a gem of a place :).

Hello - Just wanted to say hi as a new diver and member of the board. My wife and I are in the middle of AOW and I'm already obsessing with all the gear I need to buy. Then we're off to Bonaire over Christmas hopefully for more beautiful diving. I've already spent hours on this site reading various reviews, what a gem of a place :).
Welcome! Don't go crazy with the gear, as fun as it is! LOL! You're gonna love Bonaire!

We return from 2 weeks in Bonaire on Dec 20th. Enjoy your visit.

Dangerous times 😬
- plan your purchases well.
I’ve done nothing of the such. Well, other than researching for on hours on end and walking away more unsure of myself. But I’ve got regulator and computers coming at least. This site has too much useful information. How that’s possible I’m not sure yet :)

Minor setback, managed to get a perforated eardrum as part of AOW dive yesterday. Negligence on my part (equalizing too forcefully, maybe) and maybe a lingering issue from a few months back. No real point in posting this other than reminder for myself of the basics taught during OW. Thanks for listening :).

Welcome! Don't go crazy with the gear, as fun as it is! LOL! You're gonna love Bonaire!
Right. It doesn't have to be that expensive to dive, especially shore diving.

Sorry to hear about the ear
Hope it heals up quick for ya
Welcome to the forum.
Also up in the Miami area and lots of good local diving here too (it’s not Bonaire but it ain’t bad :)!

Back
Top Bottom