Nose poker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heavy water

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
why is it that every where you dive ,you always run into that one person who absoutly knows every thing about diving, been here done that, but seems to have truble assembling their own gear?????? :idk::idk:

It kills me, I get sick when I see one coming, I know whats coming next, but my dive buddies can all run me with their gear on
I feel like a deer in the headlights:bash:

Aw, now, don't be picking on us vacation divers! It's not like we don't study, but sometimes that water is pretty darned far away! Practicing in a bathtub is silly.

IJS . . . :idk:

:doh::hm:Vacation divers are fun there the honest ones! Its the guy who swears hes dove on the titanic that I caint stand. I would still be diving but my cert cardt expired, there in the mix to. Last but not least I used quad mix when I went down on that lost sub in the great leakes it was 500 ft deep:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

We've seen 4 or 5 people in my local LDS who insist they dove the Fitz.

Nod and smile, that's all you can do.

:dork2:I would have probbly just gave them that look, and watch them try to back peddle out of it. Just tell the truth, a diver knows!:shocked2::no:

:doh::hm:Vacation divers are fun there the honest ones! Its the guy who swears hes dove on the titanic that I caint stand. I would still be diving but my cert cardt expired, there in the mix to. Last but not least I used quad mix when I went down on that lost sub in the great leakes it was 500 ft deep:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Whaa-a-a-t . . .

I dove the Titanic last summer!!! :D

:rofl3:

why is it that every where you dive ,you always run into that one person who absoutly knows every thing about diving, been here done that, but seems to have truble assembling their own gear?????? :idk::idk:

I consider myself lucky if it is only ONE person. Some people are determined to convey more knowledge than they actually have.

I love the tells of that twenty five foot cat fish that ate six divers when thay were diving near the dam.:rofl3::rofl3::shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom