Which Deco planning software do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic_Diver

Scubaboard Enthusiast
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was just curious about what deco planning software you use/like the most, and why... I use www.DecoChek.com however since most of all deco dives I do are "limited deco" sometimes for me its just easier to use the USN Standard Air Decompression Table. Also I was wanting to know who else on SB uses DecoChek, and whats your opinion towards it, as well as it compared to others.....

For the dives I do, I use the ratio deco method. Before I was comfortable with it, I ran v-planner and deco planner to cross check obligations. When I proceed deeper, I'll likely do the same thing to convince myself that the ratio obligations and profiles are sound.

I run v planer and am beginning to scratch the surface on understanding ratio deco.
Eric

In the water, I run Ratio Deco. For new-to-me profiles (outside my experience), I'll check RD against V-Planner and/or Deco Planner (I own both).

I use v-planner, ideco and gap

Randy

d-planner & v-planner

V-Planner with RD backup.

For software, I use V-Planner and MV-Plan

Honestly, I love ideco and usually add a couple extra minutes to the 20 and 10 ft stops. I cross check it with my buddy who uses vplanner. Ideco is really cheap and really awesome...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom