It's over, Today, I am a NAUI Instructor.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GQMedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
While I realize this has been a thread posted before by others who have made the trek to Instructor, it's my turn, and I want to crow!

I take great satisfaction in that today, I am now a NAUI Instructor.

I'm still rather in a daze in thinking, wow, it's really all over? I'm really done?

Congratulations!

Welcome to the ranks, :

"Before you could just spell the word INSTRUCTOR but now you ARE ONE!"

Remember, the day you stop learning is the day you start dying..

Mike Dolson
NAUI 4780

GQMedic once bubbled...
While I realize this has been a thread posted before by others who have made the trek to Instructor, it's my turn, and I want to crow!

I'm still rather in a daze in thinking, wow, it's really all over? I'm really done?
And now, you can begin to really learn to dive!
Rick

being a PADI instructor, I'm familiar with a couple of the acronyms...Put Another Dollar In, Pay And Dive Now, etc... I'm not offended by them, and make up my own now & then. Just curious, do NAUI or any other the other certifying organizations lend themselves to things like that? One that occurs to me, being a long time instructor, would be Now Always Underwater & Indebt (had to misspell that last one a bit to make it fit.) Anyhow, I have no grievances against any organizations (at least, no more than I do against PADI :( ) & running into instructors on the beach or boat, I don't even know which organization certified them unless it comes up in conversation.

Well done, GQMedic. I am sure you earned it. You fish too, decent!

NAUI 35574
PADI 209618

and welcome to the international world of instructors. Glad to have you with us.

Iruka has it right:D

Now
Always
Underwater &
Indebt

GQMedic once bubbled...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club man. I hope you had an enjoyable ITC and you'll be a great instructor.

When you get your number let me know I would like to see how much it's jumped since I got mine (40820) earlier this year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom