DDG Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Sherwood DDG Dive Computer and my owner's manual was found destroyed by recent flooding. The Sherwood site does not provide a download for that model anymore. Does anyone know where I could locate a copy or download?

Do you have a model number or another name for this computer? I do not show a model DDG from our past computer model numbers.

I believe it a digital bottom timer from about 16+ years ago. Depth and time is all it does.

I have researched all of our online resources and that product is so old there is not an owners manual available. Maybe it is time to get into one of our new computers.

I believe I had one of those. They look like hockey pucks. What I remeber is that you can not change the battery on them without sendong them to the factory, am I right? You are lucky it still runs. I had my LDS trade it in and Sherwood was good enough to offer me somethng of a break on the Wisdom. Try and see for yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom