Deepblu Cosmiq eating my dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyLitigator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I completed my Deep specialty dives earlier this week (woot!) with a Deepblu Cosmiq+, and am having a weird experience. When I got home, I downloaded the logs, and then (as will be my practice until I hit 100 logged dives) manually logged them into the Padi App while looking at them on my phone. Next morning, those logs were gone, and it only showed dives from December. Downloaded again, showed this week's dives, and then when I looked later in the day, gone again. So bizarre. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

I expect to transition this to my backup computer soon, and it worked otherwise, but still very odd.

Thanks,

My first Cosmiq was very satisfactory until, in the middle of a dive trip, it told me that I had done a dive over a thousand feet deep. Obviously it was mistaken. I requested a replacement from Deepblu, which they sent. Then, in the middle of another dive trip the same thing happened. I requested a refund because I no longer trusted their product. They told me that they would give me a partial refund, saying that they wouldn't give a full refund, essentially saying that they were charging me "rent." Then they never sent the refund and they no longer answer my emails. I would stay away from them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom