Solution: Import Dives from Oceanic+ into Shearwater Cloud

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bryankwatts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a solution to an issue that I was facing that I hope will help someone else. I was looking for a way to consolidate my dives from my Oceanic + app into the Shearwater Cloud. The problem was occuring when I downloaded the UDDF file log from Oceanic + then tried to import into the Shearwater Cloud then I would get an error message. The workaround is to import the UDDF file into the Subsurface application first and then export into a UDDF file and then import that Subsurface UDDF file into the Shearwater Cloud. For some reason, the Shearwater Cloud does not like the UDDF file export from some applications. Hope this helps!

Allow me to introduce an app I've recently developed for dive logging - Diver. The app currently supports importing from various platforms, including Oceanic+, and UDDF, among others. I am committed to providing free and ongoing updates and maintenance for the app.

You can find it here: Diver - Scuba & Free Diving on the App Store

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom