sherwood wisdom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

legions

Reaction score
# of dives
I purchased two Sherwood Wisdom 2s in the beginning of 2010. I was told at that time by my dealer that the USB cable sdk400 was back ordered, so I finally got one.

I log onto the Sherwood website and under the Download I found USB drivers software and installed it onto my pc. I launched the Sherwood Computer Interface software and connected the data cables to the dive computer and plugged the USB side into the computer and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.:(:(:(:(

Open Sherwood dive log software. Click Dive under Dive Log on the left side bar menu. Click red + sign from the tool bar at the top of the screen.

A window will pop up on your screen. Make sure you select your correct Wisdom from the drop down menu. Then select download from DC. Click green OK button.

A 'Download From Wisdom' window will open. Follow directions exactly as listed. I had problems connecting when I first got mine, but it was because was not following the steps correctly.

The interface cable has a Sherwood label printed on one side. The Sherwood label should be face up when plugged into the Wisdom.

Open Sherwood dive log software. Click Dive under Dive Log on the left side bar menu. Click red + sign from the tool bar at the top of the screen.

A window will pop up on your screen. Make sure you select your correct Wisdom from the drop down menu. Then select download from DC. Click green OK button.

A 'Download From Wisdom' window will open. Follow directions exactly as listed. I had problems connecting when I first got mine, but it was because was not following the steps correctly.

The interface cable has a Sherwood label printed on one side. The Sherwood label should be face up when plugged into the Wisdom.

Thank you for your help. Between this, and the 2016 log date, and being locked out from being able to change the dc serial number, I don't know.

Had you not intervened when you did, my wife would be picking this thing up with our Craftsman wet and dry vac right now.

Not to mention a usb cable that cost 75.00 dollars. Mine had to have the label face down for it to work. The slightest movement at all causes it to come loose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom