Question Nemo Wide PC issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garted

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
My daughter had a Nemo Wide when she was diving and it was always rock solid - a basic dive computer that did everything required as a recreational dive computer. When my son decided to do his OWD course I bought him a second hand (but fully functional) Nemo Wide.
For some reason Dive Organizer (2.29) is now refusing to communicate with either Nemo Wide (connected via Drak usb interface on a windows 10 pc). It's recognized for firmware upgrade/bootloader only purposes, but the fw upgrade fails on both.
I guess the Nemo Wide is now "end of life" but does anyone have any suggestions for downloading and upgrading these computers ?????

Try Subsurface.
I have a Quad and have no issues with this software.
Thanks, I had tried and it fails immediately (drak lights up and then it fails on the pc)

Hmm.
I despise Windows (I use Linux).
If both units are behaving the same on the same pc I would suspect something has changed with the pc settings..or the cable.
Mares has a tech assistance system online...but is mostly useless from my experience.

Thanks, wasn't the pc or the cable. - When I opened the Drak, I noticed one of the connectors was a little wobbley. 5 minutes and drop of new solder everything is working again (hopefully this helps someone else)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom