Anyone Have Florida Aquifer Information?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been asked to share some information about the Florida Aquifer with some Gifted students in our local school. I am wondering if anyone has a presentation, or information you might have used with students in the past?

I have all the standard information from the internet, maps of aquifer, etc. I will also be using Jills DVD on "Water's Journey". Just looking for any personal resources some of you have that might be helpful. Pictures or short video clips will also be helpful.

This will be a basic presentation to encourage students who are interested to develop projects of their own on the subject. I will also have a strong warning against diving and exploring overhead environments.

Thanks

I have a real basic presentation I did for a dive club a year ago or so. I'll e-mail it to you tomorrow. Have to get ready for work now! :(

Thanks Rob, that would be great!

I have a real basic presentation I did for a dive club a year ago or so. I'll e-mail it to you tomorrow. Have to get ready for work now! :(

When you get done with your presentation would you mind bringing it to the shop, it might be something i can use on new students along with the diving enviroment part of the class

Sure....hopefully it will be worth looking at.

When you get done with your presentation would you mind bringing it to the shop, it might be something i can use on new students along with the diving enviroment part of the class

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom