What's up on the 30th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone diving?

I Am free for a fun dive if people are going to be out anywhere?..

I could totally go for two good fun dives! Send me a pm here or you can hit up my username at gmail.

Brandon,

Show up at Del Monte beach tomorrow at 10am; I am doing my Rescue class there... It would be fun to see you, if you cannot get another diver paired up.

I know our instructor could use the extra hand in the water during our skills.

Hope to see you there...

MG

Mike,

Thanks for the invite but I think I'll take a pass on a class dive.

Oh that actually sounds like it would've been fun. I've yet to take my rescue class would be fun to playthe reacuee :p maybe next time

Don't get me wrong, it's fun playing the rescuee. It's just that 98% of my diving this year has been class dives.

Don't get me wrong, it's fun playing the rescuee. It's just that 98% of my diving this year has been class dives.
Well....IF you had joined us yesterday for the Rescue class, then you could have done the fun dive we did afterwards at N. Monastery. Once we dropped down below 90', the visibility opened up to 60' or 70'. There were several clusters of Molas that were real curious what we were and came up to check us out. Conditions were superb! Everybody walked out, every time, except for the victims.

Brandon,

It would have been nice to see you at most... But, I do understand what you say... I ran into Bruce with his Rescue class as we did ours...

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom