Anyone else want to take Essentials of Rec?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timten

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone,
I'm Looking for another diver interested in taking Essentials of Rec with Don. I was hoping to take the class sometime in Feb or March. I'm a really new diver (13 Dives logged). It would be nice to have someone with simular dive experience. I'm just really excited about diving and can't wait to take a few more class's. Thanks for reading.
Tim

essentials of rec?

Essentials of Recreational Diving is a UTD (www.unifiedteamdiving.com) "workshop" class that helps you to refine certain diving skills. In this class you'll learn how to become a better team member, fin without silting the sand or disturbing the fragile coral reef system, precisely control you're buoyancy and finning, become more confident in managing certain emergencies, and become ONE with your gas management.

Certainly it helps to make diving more fun by empowering you with skills and confidence above and beyond your traditional diving agency curriculum.

If you're interested in any of those attributes I'd highly recommend signing up... run, do not walk, take that remaining spot while it is still available :D

Looks like the class is full. Now all there is to do is hope Santa brings me a long hose for Xmas.

I took the same class with Don back in September and can't recommend it, or the instructor, more highly. I learned a ton -- not just what was specifically taught in the course but also best practices just from talking to Don and another student in the class. You're in for a real treat!

(hope you get the long hose for xmas; get a 7' rather than 5' if you can)

Hi Everyone,
I'm Looking for another diver interested in taking Essentials of Rec with Don. I was hoping to take the class sometime in Feb or March. I'm a really new diver (13 Dives logged). It would be nice to have someone with simular dive experience. I'm just really excited about diving and can't wait to take a few more class's. Thanks for reading.
Tim

Hi Everyone,
Had to push the class off just a little. Is anyone interested in taking the class March 18th-20th? Ooh and Santa did bring me the 7' hose instead of the 5', now all it has to do is make it into the ocean. Take care, and happy diving,
Tim

Then you're all set! You'll be in good hands.

Hi Everyone,
Had to push the class off just a little. Is anyone interested in taking the class March 18th-20th? Ooh and Santa did bring me the 7' hose instead of the 5', now all it has to do is make it into the ocean. Take care, and happy diving,
Tim

Back
Top Bottom