Dive gear found in carmel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adding roughly what kind of gear might be helpful to someone that did lose something. Like "found a fin", or "found a complete scuba kit" :shocked2:

Awesome that you are trying to find the owner, major props from me! :D

Ok everyone I'll try this again complete kit found in carmel,I don't want to give away to much info,so if you lost a complete kit send me a thread or PM me. Hopefully this post is more clear.

I agree, you are very honorable for going out of your way to find the owner. If there were more like you in the world it would be a better place. Hopefully the owner will find their stuff.

I lost a complete kit at lobos rocks years ago. Maybe five our so,i also had a dive buddy lose a full kit before I lost mine at the same location. Mine had steel plate , pony bottle, boat finder and more. Regards, glenn glennwdavis@sbcglobal.net

Hey Glenn... Long time buddy. Hey if that rig is yours please post some pictures... it would be interesting to see how much of a beating it's taken over the years...

Thanks everyone the owner has been found and has all the matching serial # thanks again

Back
Top Bottom