Monday Butterfly House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mobeeno

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone?
Monday: Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSW 5 to 10 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. NNW swell 3 ft at 9 seconds becoming WNW. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
Isn't that a call in sick day and go diving kinda condition?

Any of these
Butterfly House,
Pt. Lobos
or any Monastery

A diver FINALLY rearranged his schedule to dive tomorrow.

Where did you end up deciding to go, and what time? I'm considering trying to dive tomorrow, but I might need to stop by Any Water Sports on the way...

Those pinnacles look amazing! Does anyone have a google map overlay of where they are at butterfly house by chance?

Sorry no Google map. To get to the bunch of pinnacles in the video is to go SSW roughly (210 degrees) after the bird rocks. Supersand has some wide angle videos on vimeo.com. He is good at explaining that area in relation to Jawdropper at Carmel River Beach. Hope he chimes in.
Those pinnacles look amazing! Does anyone have a google map overlay of where they are at butterfly house by chance?

Hi Guys:

Our curiosity, where do you park your cars? I've driven past that house many times and haven't found any place to park, apart from in front of someone's house. I don't think the neighborhood would appreciate a group of us setting scuba gear in front of their houses. Just looking for some information as I have always wante to dive this site.

If calmer conditions prevail, would anyone like to dive here this Sunday morning? That video of swimming between these canyons looks absolutely amazing. I haven't had that type of environment since I dived at Catalina Island more than ten years ago. Not intending to start a debate, but it's preferable not to dive here solo?

Claude

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom