Dive Haven Opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its not opened? I was planning on heading up there this weekend! :p I'd also like to know when they'll be open! Do they always close during the winter?

They typically close for the winter around Halloween. The web site they had up last season is no longer active. They may be open I don't know either. I left Britton a message on his cell to see if and when they are open. I will update if he calls me back.

deedaddy66, keep us posted if anything changes. Thx

Hey Sontek, when you to Dive Haven say Hi to Brenton and Angie, I previously was an instructor there! Tell em you want the buddy discount!

@airstream My son is Due in June so I'm going to be stuck in Atlanta the whole month, so I'm going to be diving Dive Haven *a lot* this summer. Luckily i'm out in Pensacola for the next month to make up for it ^_^

Sontek,

I'm in Pensacola. Let me know if you have anything planned, I'm always itching to get wet.

Disturbing News from Dive Haven. I spoke to Brenton early this week about scheduling a class and he informed me that they had been robbed. The thieves stole everything in the shop down to the copper in the walls. They are currently trying to get power back on at the shop and he said that they would already be open if they had power. They have been working around the clock to get it up and running again. I am going to meet him up there next weekend and I will post the status. I think that they are planning on trying to open in the next week or two.

Thanks for the update.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom