Columbia, SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajohn87

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I live in near Columbia, SC (gilbert, sc). I am a PADI Divemaster and my wife dives with me too. We are looking for some people who would like to dive in our area with us. We like to spearfish, cave dive, and really any type of diving suits us fine. We have a very small boat. Hopefully we can find someone who has a bigger big we can split gas with and go off the coast. :D

Also i just bought a scuba compressor. I will be hooking it up in the next few weeks. So that means cheap air fills for everyone. :D

Thanks,
John

We have an active group of local divers who enjoy diving the Savannah river in Augusta and Clarks Hill lake (Lake Thurmond to the SC folks) near Augusta just about every week. Y'all are welcome to join us. We frequent Jocassee and West Palm Beach/Jupiter from time to time too. You can check out some of my posst in S. East Divers and Deep Dixie for more on our local diving.

Cool guys! Thanks for all the invites. Also, I am getting ready to finish up my instructors course and we are opening a shop. So If yall need anything let me know. Ill be posting a link to my website soon. Ill be hitting yall up on some of your dive offers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom