Photo Trekker AW II LOWEPRO BAG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

longshotgene

Registered
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Lowepro Photo Trekker AWII camera bag. This bag is next to brand new. I used it once, before I stopped shooting professionally. The bag was awesome. The idea of leaving my family for weeks on end to take pictures was not. The bag goes for around $357-390 brand new. I need to move it to buy some scuba gear. I will accept regulators, guages or possibly a computer in trade, depending on the value and what it is. Otherwise, if you would rather buy it off of me, make me a deal.:popcorn:

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 47
  • images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 52
No takers? I wasn't expecting the price I mentioned. This baby is the perfect size for carry-on luggage. What I would really like to do is trade. I need an air tank. To be honest, I would be satisfied with aluminum. I would be interested in any color except pink. Blue preferably. If you have anything else that you might be interested in parting with, let me know.

I didn't reply earlier because of the price mentioned.

but I'll give you $50 bucks for it, plus shipping costs. (I know it's not a high offer, but I don't need it that bad either).

hey there,i have a regulator for sale, maybe we could talk trade -

Hollis DC1 212 regulator (balanced 1st stage,
w/Hollis 212 2nd stage and octo optional)

for description, see

Hollis DC1 212 Regulator

list price $600 USD for 1st stage/second stage, asking $350 w/o octo, or $400 w/octo

bought new in november (still have receipts). used only 3 months, cleaned regularly, in like new condition.

Back
Top Bottom