Need photos from BHB photographers !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danvolker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am working on a new issue of the South Florida Dive Journal South Florida Dive Journal South Florida Dive Journal > Home

In the last issue, we began a series on South Florida Dive Journal > page16 "The Hunt for Macro Monsters"

In our new issue to come out in about 2 weeks, Sandra and I want to crreate a huge Blue Heron Bridge segment of this continuing series, and we would like the photographers here on SB that we see at the BHB and posting pics all the time, to contribute photos for the next issue. We have a reasonable collection of good BHB creatures with just Sandra's photos, but if we get some of the best shots that a bunch of you guys have gotten, from enough of you, this could be a really spectacular resource for the future, and also a cool way for alot of you to be seen by a very wide audience....each pic we use would get full credits on captions.

If you guys like this idea, we will start working up a shot list of the what we should include.
We use big photos in sfdj.com , so if you want to do this, figure the size we would want to receive should be 2500 pixel width on the long edge, and at 100% jpeg quality...we will resize smaller a bit, but some could be full page horizontal, depending on how they fit in to a story line.

We are beginning on this article development now.

Thanks,
Dan and Sandra
www.sfdj.com
The South Florida Dive Journal

Let me know which, if any, of my images you would like to use.

Awesome! You have some beautiful shots I've seen. Sandra and I will look at your gallery later this afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom