$$ win free dive rite gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

We have just launched a research study to better understand consumer perceptions about our brand as well as how we can best connect with our customers and potential customers.

The survey is short, only 10 minutes, and everyone who completes a survey is entered to win Dive Rite gear, up to $1,000! There will be one winner of $1,000 retail, two winners of $500 retail, four winners of $250 retail and eight winners of $50 retail.

Hope you'll take the time to fill out the survey. We really want to hear from you.

TAKE THE SURVEY

Kathleen

Sure. I have heard you guys make good stuff, and as a poor student every bit helps.

If you ever need a new diver to test something, give me a call...

Sure. I have heard you guys make good stuff, and as a poor student every bit helps.

If you ever need a new diver to test something, give me a call...

I hear they pay people to be the su jects of medical tests. Maybe they do the same for testing unproven regulator technology at depth...:D

I took the survey, I hope that this doesn't mean that I receive abunch of junk phone calls and emails.

Good question, but be assured that we don't spam our customers. If you wish to receive our customer e-newsletter, just sign up. Otherwise, thanks for the survey!

Kathleen

your survey forces me to make a decision of what the trade name means to me.... As I am unfamiliar with your products, I was forced to pick something that was arbitrary. "Other" would be much better than forcing a random answer.

Just pointing out a flaw in the survey...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom