dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mdegen1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi has anyone had any experience using the Aeris xr1 dive computer.I am just starting go get my collection of equipment and I am looking to get one of these.I am looking for input on how good it is.Any comments would be great.

My wife has an XR1 nx. It's a decent basic computer. Does what it is supposed to do and that's about it. I personally don't like the single button interface but if all you're looking for is your basic information (depth, time, temp, NDL, surface interval, etc...) it gets the job done.

My wife and I bought the Aeris XR-1NX as our first computers. They work just fine, are very affordable, and are very simple to use. Really, the only thing I ever wanted that the XR-1 did not provide was an average depth.

I've since designated my Aeris as a backup and have a Suunto Stinger as my primary, but my wife is totally satisfied with the Aeris as her computer.

Back
Top Bottom