Dive Gear for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeCaveDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Due to the birth of my 2nd daughter and not really having the time to dive as much as I would like to, I am selling my Scooter and back up dive gear. Everything is in great slightly used shape. Buyer pays shipping and pay pal fees or can be delivered to cave country almost any weekend except for May 14-16, 2011. PM me for pictures.

1 Dive Xtra’s Sierra Scooter. 4 years old. Battery charged monthly and had a run time of 53 minutes when I used it in March. Includes charger, 1 battery, spare parts kit and 2 DIY cradles. $2600.00

1 Dive Rite MR11 Sunspot HID Slimline 10W light. Battery charged monthly. Only been wet 6 times. $300.00

2 Halcyon Scout Backup Lights. Halogen 3C Battery design $60.00 each or both for $100.00

1 set Fourth Element SubX Undergarments. Only washed 3 times with surfactant free detergent. Top and Bottom Size XXL $300.00

1 set Dive Rite 8.00” bands $75.00

1 Dive Rite Manifold and Valves O2 Clean and stored in a vacuum bag. My initials are stamped in the top of the valve but otherwise in great shape. Only wet 2 times. $75.00

Thanks,
Joe

pm sent

Dive Rite 10w has been sold. I am willing to look at offers on the gear that has not sold if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Joe

I really don't have the time to use my scooter and would like to get it out of my garage so if anyone is interested I am willing to consider serious offers. I am also getting rid of more extra gear.

1 Dive Xtra’s Sierra Scooter. 4 years old. Battery charged monthly and had a run time of 53 minutes when I used it in March. Includes charger, 1 battery, spare parts kit and 2 DIY cradles. $2200.00

1 set Dive Rite 8.00” bands with bolt kit $50.00

2 Diver Rite safety reels. $25.00 each

1 Dive Rite 905 Drysuit. Blue/Black with delrin p-valve. Size 11 Boots. Front Zip. Boots have an aqua-seal repair on them where there were seperating from the material but still perfectly dry. Suit is in great shape. New neck seal, wet once and wrist seals, never wet. I am 6'2" and 235 lbs and the suit fit me like a custom. Includes dry storage bag. $500.00

1 Dive Rite Mesh Pocket $5.00

1 OMS Titanium Cold Line Cutter $20.00

1 Dive Rite Hood XL Never Wet $30.00

1 OMS Workhorse 1st stage w/ opv. Setup for argon $40.00.

Please pm me if you would like pictures of anything and I will get them to you. Buyer pays shipping or I can deliver to cave country. Thanks.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom