Dive Gear for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Prices.

1 Dive Xtra’s Sierra Scooter. 4 years old. Battery charged monthly and had a run time of 53 minutes when I used it in March. Includes charger, 1 battery, spare parts kit and 2 DIY cradles. $2000.00

1 set Dive Rite 8.00” bands with bolt kit $40.00

1 Dive Rite 905 Drysuit. Blue/Black with balanced delrin p-valve. Size 11 Boots. Front Zip. Boots have an aqua-seal repair on them where there were separating from the material but still perfectly dry. Suit is in great shape. New neck seal, wet once and wrist seals, never wet. I am 6'2" and 235 lbs and the suit fit me like a custom. Includes dry storage bag. $450.00

1 Dive Rite Mesh Pocket $5.00

1 Dive Rite Hood XL Never Wet $25.00

1 OMS Workhorse 1st stage w/ opv. Setup for argon $40.00.

Please pm me if you would like pictures of anything and I will get them to you. Buyer pays shipping or I can deliver to cave country. Thanks.

Joe

Updated Prices and what’s left:

1 Dive Xtra’s Sierra Scooter. 4 years old. Battery charged monthly and had a run time of 53 minutes when I used it in March. Includes charger, 1 battery, spare parts kit and 2 DIY cradles. $1900.00

1 set Dive Rite 8.00” bands with bolt kit $30.00

Please pm me if you would like pictures of anything and I will get them to you. Buyer pays shipping or I can deliver to cave country. Thanks.

Joe

Bump and Updated Price:

1 Dive Xtra’s Sierra Scooter. 4 years old. Battery charged monthly and had a run time of 53 minutes when I used it in March. Includes charger, 1 battery, spare parts kit and 2 DIY cradles. $1800.00

Joe

Bump and Updated Price:

1 Dive Xtra’s Sierra Scooter. 4 years old. Battery charged monthly and had a run time of 53 minutes when I used it in March. Includes charger, 1 battery, spare parts kit and 2 DIY cradles. $1700.00

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom