Vandenberg Trip, May 22-27, $995 = 5 nights & 10 dives !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanus

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
$995 = 5 nights & 10 dives on the Vandenberg
plus your actually helping some tornado victims

FYI, looks like Mike put the original post in the Dixie Divers section.?

I have a trip to the Vandy 22 -27 May and I have a couple of divers that were in the storm zone two weeks ago. They need to pull out of the trip and we are trying to help them fill the spots so they do not lose any boat fees.

I am leading the trip and will be conducting some wreck penetration courses during the week. However there are several divers on the boat for fun dives so there is no need to do the course to dive with us. (the courses are all full in any event). The week long trip was 5 nights double occ, 5 2-tank boat dives for a cost of 995. At this point I can cancel hotels if necessary so if you already have a place to stay email me and we can talk about just the boat fees. We have the whole boat to ourselves, so we can accommodate both technical divers and recreational divers on the boat.

If you are interested please email mike@seaduction.com.

Safe Diving,
Mike A

FYI,
This is the 2nd Anniversary of the sinking (May 27, 2009)
Mike was the Dive Safety Office for the sinking and pretty familiar with her (link)
1-2 additional 'sink day' divers will be hanging around

Don't miss this!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom