Ikelite DS125 Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bawseahorse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
IMG_0440.jpgIMG_0432.jpgIMG_0442.jpgTwo Ikelite DS125 strobes with battery pack, charger and UL ball joint arm. $450 each also have dual sync cord with TTL adapter $125.00. Excellent condition less than 50 dives.

Is your dual strobe package still available?

any service work done to them, how old what vintage battery packs? Can I get serial numbers off them as there was a recall a few years ago on the back rotary battery latch that they fixed on some units.

thanks!

How Firm are you on the whole package pricing of both strobes/mounts and dual cord? PM me if you can

do you take paypal?

I have sold one of the strobes and the TTL sync cord. I have one strobe available with the TTL adapter and the battery charger with plug adapters. The strobe is 4 yrs old and has been used on about 50 dives. The reason my dives are low on it is that I also video. The strobe has never been serviced, or recalled and the battery pack is still good. The serial number on the strobe is 13324.

I sold the other strobe for $475 but will sell this one to you for $450 if you pay shipping. I will sell the TTL adapter if you need it for $50. I paid over $300 for it. I do have paypal.
Bette

If the model number of the chord is 4302 I will take it. I can pay by Pay Pal so PM me your info for payment.

The model number is 4302.2. I will get a price for shipping and then message you from my Paypal account. You will be able to transfer the funds to my account when you receive my invite from paypal. What e-mail address would you like me to send the paypal invite to?
Also can you send me your mailing address so I can get a quote for shipping?

Thanks, Bette

Back
Top Bottom