Dive buddy for Sat 5/28 (Memorial day weekend)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eellenoff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone interested in diving this saturday? The swell forecast makes Carmel look like a possibility (I've never done the North side of Monastery, but would like to). Or if conditions push us inside Monterey, that's fine too. I'm thinking 2 dives maybe 3 if things are awesome. Let me know if you'd be interested!

-Eric

Hi Eric:

If you still have room, be happy to join you this saturday. The Northern section of Monastery is very nice and it's the place where I first saw an Abalone. Hopefully, peaceful conditions prevail and we can walk out of the water.

Claude

At this point I doubt Monastery is a good place to dive this weekend. Use your own senses after watching the ocean for awhile, and the buoy reports to determine if Mortuary Beach is diveable.

PZZ565-261115-
POINT PINOS TO POINT PIEDRAS BLANCAS TO 10 NM-
805 PM PDT WED MAY 25 2011

SAT
NW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. WIND WAVES 3 TO 5 FT.
NW SWELL 6 TO 8 FT. PATCHY FOG.

SUN
NW SWELL 4 TO 6 FT. PATCHY FOG.

MEMORIAL DAY
NW SWELL 4 TO 6 FT.

We are going to be in Monterey all weekend, so I sure hope the forecast is calmer than it shows now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom