re: Conch Republic Divers-Tavernier, Florida Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently completed an SSI Stress & Rescue class with Conch Republic Divers-Tavernier, Florida Keys.

I wasn't looking for a "cupcake" class because Scuba Training is serious stuff. The course was very professionally taught and was quite demanding, as it should be.

Having been to a lot of Dive Centers over the years I can say with confidence that Gary and Brenda run a very Professional operation and that their entire crew are Pros. No "hung-over scuba dudes".

I will be taking future Training with them.

Sy

#1 dive buddy Andrea and I dove with Gary and Brenda a few years ago and felt their operation was great.

+1 My wife took the OW course with them and her instructor was rigorous and "old school" even to the point of not passing her until she did a couple more check-out dives on various skills. I thought her training was very good there.

Great meeting you Sy. You did a great job with your class and we look forward to your next visit. We'll keep the tanks are fill.

Good Diving,

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom