A camera that will fit in your BCD pocket - selling for half price - used 15 times

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b-man

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys,

please check out my ebay listing - Tiny scuba diving camera + video & underwater housing | eBay UK

great little camera for sale - tiny size for easy use.

as the advert says...

The reason I bought this particular model and the reason that I will look for a second hand one to buy back in future is it is so small and it still takes wonderful pictures.I took the SD card out so you can see the size comparison in the photo. It fits in the pocket of my BCD no problem, along with my guide slates and other stuff. Its got a mounting point on the underside of the case for you to attach a strobe if you wished to. I recently went diving with some very experienced underwater photographers who were all using $10,000 plus setups who were very surprised at the performance of a 600 buck pocket camera! Its certified waterproof to 40meters - I've taken it to 35meters, so can verify that claim!

Judge for yourself here - If you want to see pictures that this camera has taken over the last 3 months here's a link to a facebook photo album - Divemaster internship in East Timor | Facebook

all the best,

Will

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom