Fisheye Fix LED 1000DX Photo/Video/Dive lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought this from a member on here christmas of 2010 with two dives on them and I have put 8 dives on one and 4 dives on the other since. these are just too much light for my needs so I am selling them to get something else. these are about as new as it can get for a used light. they are near perfect, I say NEAR because one has a very minor mark on the front bezel and the other has a few teeny tiny marks on the bezel, near impossible not too get one on them. Retail is $599 each. These don't get discounted as they have a very tight supply. If you want one or both of these. they will come with all accessories except for the boxes.

I'm asking $425ea + shipping. I will also entertain all offers to, as I do want to sell these or I will trade for SOLA 600 PHOTO lights

fix lights.jpg

here are the specs:
Rated at a whopping 1000 lumens and powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, this is the ultimate focus light.

•The ON/OFF switch features an infinitely adjustable power dial for precise, delicate lighting output control as well a 'lock' position and a 'SOS' position.
•A LED indicator light confirms that power is on.
•Enjoy 81 minutes burn time at full power with full charge. Burn time/light output can be adjusted with power dial.
•New redesigned aluminum battery cap includes an overpressure relief valve. The new design eliminates binding and the o-ring placement keeps the cap threads dry for trouble free battery changes.
•With lithium ion batteries, discharging or refreshing is not necessary. Batteries are removable so quickly changing to a second batteryk allows second dive while first battery recharges.
•Illuminated four step battery charge indicator displays the battery charge remaining even on night dives.
•The cradle type, ultra light and compact battery charger is very convenient for travel diving. The world voltage compatible charger offers two hour charge times no matter where you dive. During charging an indicator LED shows approximate charge status.
•A leak sensor lamp alerts you immediately in the unlikely event of water intrusion.
•"YS" type adapter for wide compatibility with various attachment arms. The YS adapter is removable from light head so direct "flexible arm" type attachments are also possible.
•A pistol hand grip is included for use as a normal diving light
•SOS signal mode
•75 meter (250 feet) depth rating

no, these don't shut down like that and you will find that that is a feature that is kind of going away and has not been present on high end lights. when used as a focus light you use only as much power as needed for focusing. when I used it on a night dive I used medium power and when I found a subject to shoot I turned it down, very easy to do, just the twist of a knob.

one sold which means of course one is left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom