Good weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ana

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For the past 2 weeks I've been lurking the board again, and again I get fired up responding this or that post, just to delete it once I read it and close the laptop.
I figure is bad form to start posting again if I only have negative comments, so today before I go out to enjoy the ocean I want to leave a post with positive comments.

The text from the weather service describes:
"Pompano Beach: Iso T-storms, Air Temp 90/80. wind S 6mph. Wave height 0ft. seas light chop. Sea Temp 84"

To me those are magnificent conditions. We already had some breakfast, so I'll go out with my husband see how many dive-nap sessions we can complete before we decided to come back, there is plenty of fuel and a new bean bag for naps.

Hope everyone enjoys a good Thursday

Hmmmm... it was great out in the water today, looking forward to do it again tomorrow.

I'm sure there are a lot of great places to live, but having a roof in SE Florida makes me feel very fortunate, having to share my time in the crappy side of Florida (by the gulf) is bad enough, can't imagine having to be in a landlocked state.

How often are you in Pompano?
When you're down do you shore dive or use charters?

I'm in Pompano about 4 times a year. We have a small boat that works well for our dives. The plan is to stop going back to the bad side of Florida in about 381 days I think, my husband keeps the exact count.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom