Parking ticket at BBP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think its like $36 no big deal I just add into my daily diving bugget.

Just befriend some little old ladies, Norbert. JK. A couple of guys befriended some of the locals and even do some light work for them and they let them park in their driveway. Ya never know, it might work... :)

Just befriend some little old ladies, Norbert. JK. A couple of guys befriended some of the locals and even do some light work for them and they let them park in their driveway. Ya never know, it might work... :)

Thanks Ayisha, I thing it's great idea, I must try it.

I am looking for young ,beautiful lady in BBP area to be "friend "with and park my car in her driveway. :)

Uh-oh. Andrea's not going to like that. :shakehead:

A couple of guys posted on OD last summer/fall that they befriended an old lady and took out her garbage and fixed easy stuff and they got to park in her driveway. I swear I read it...

Are you going to be in Toby this long weekend, Norbert? BTW, my new bp & wing are fabulous. No problems at all... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom