Hollis Fin in smaller size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ben_suzuki

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I liked F1 fin, but M size is still too big for my foot in wetboot. Is there any plan to produce S size?

Hi Ben, what size are you? I have the F1 in "regular" size (I think its "L", I dont think "M" exists), I use them with my wetboots, size 37 (I think its US lady 7... so pretty small feet). It was too big but them I moved the screws forward and now they are perfectly fine. A bit too wide though, but nothing too bad.

They are amazing fins :) I love them!

Chloe

Hi! yes Im EUR37... Im a girl, and I have small feet, even for a girl :)
Did you move the 2 little screws forward on both sides of each foot? (there are 2 different holes, to attach the springs on each side of the foot, I use the first ones, not the one closer to the heels - not the one Hollis uses in the original setting)

Im sure its going to fit :)
Let us know!!

Hi. Thanks for your advice. I actually did not try those screws. I will try again.
EUR 37 is the same size as my wife and daughter, so it seems really "petit" for a European lady.

yeah but im only 5.2 foot tall :)
let me know if it fits, and how you like them :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom