Join the Wildlife Man in diving film expedition to the Great Barrier Reef in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neil252

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Join the Wildlife Man, David Ireland on a diving film expedition to the Great Barrier Reef in November. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a future production to be shown on networks around the world ( see David Ireland - The Wildlife Man - The Original Crocodile Man ). To join the crew you must be able to travel from 14th November for 8 days and contribute the diving and production costs. Places are limited so please contact me asap if you are interested and able to travel at this time ( neilthomas252@gmail.com )

But who ever heard of having to pay to be part of a crew; and 5k at that. When I crew on a production I get paid plus expenses. Not the other way around. You posted this same nonsense on wetpixel. So basically you are asking for divers to be sponsors for your project and to have their names in a credit. I'm sorry but this sounds like just so much BS. You can find these type of things on Craigs list where you are asked to work with your own hard earned gear for 5 days, no pay, some pizza and a credit. This is not a job search for a crew but just a way to finance whatever it is you are doing.

I'm sure that Mr. Ireland is legit and all but if you want to lead a trip somewhere just say so. Guests will sign up and pay according to their interest but at least be up front about things.
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom