Diving the great barrier reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Buster002 Here is a link to diving with families that may help. Maybe easier to drop me a DM or write direct to info@aquaprodive.com and I can write a lot more

There is a lot to choose from and this post outlines a lot of options as well. I can help you with Cairns based trips and advice.

For overnight trips you want the Outer Reef ones and there are 3. Only 2 offer Introductory diving for the kids. (OceanQuest or Reef Encounter)

All the day trips offer intro diving and again plenty to choose from. For less crowds look at Reef Day Tripper, or if you want a lot of activities like semi subs, glass bottom boats etc look at Reef Magic.

Follow the links above and you should get all the info you need. Drop me a DM / email for more specifics if you want. Diesnt have to be diving-related.
Thanks a lot, very helpful. I will have a look through the links and DM you if I have any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom