Biggest Dive Store Query!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roblydon

New
Reaction score
Hi,

It’s my first post on here and I’m hoping you can help.

I live in Saudi (where it’s very difficult to buy dive equipment) so I’m just wondering what the biggest dive store is in the UK i.e. having the most stock in, preferably from different manufacturers?? I’m currently in the UK and would like to purchase a number of items (wing, torches, regulators, wetsuits etc etc) before I head back. I had dealing with Dive Life based in Manchester as they have a huge amount of stock online but I’ve found them very lacking in the customer service department!

Any help people can provide would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Rob

not to sound rude, but since you have a lot of views and zero responses, you may want to just try Google Maps

You could try Mike's Dive Store or Ocean Leisure Ltd., both located in London.

Depends where in the UK you are, really. There's Simply Scuba, who are in Kent - they seem to have a large warehouse full of stuff...

Well got side tracked in the end as it was a busy trip back to the UK so only ended up coming back home with a 5mm wetsuit!

I will have a look at these companies you have all mentioned, so thanks a million for taking the time to point me in the right direction, highly appreciated, cheers!

Scubastore.com, Spain but prices are great and they ship to UK 1-2days at a very reasonable cost.

Back
Top Bottom