WTS - Mixing and Distribution Panel w/ Nitrox Blending Stick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gxsr_sarge

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
$1,350

This is a terrific panel for a small dive shop or a home filling station set up. It is set up for a triple cascading system where you can have up to three banks of air/nitrox with varying pressures. The three gauges in a row (see pic) reflect the existing pressure in each bank. The panel allows you to add air/nitrox directly from the compressor any of the three individual banks, or two/three at the same time. You can also fill up to two scuba tanks at the same time using two DIN whips (also includes the yoke adapters) from individual banks. In case you don't know how a cascading system works, you start filling your tanks from the air/nitrox bank with the lowest pressure, then move to the middle pressure banks and ultimately top it off with the highest pressure bank. You can also use as a two or one bank system as well. The larger gauge shows the scuba tank pressure as it is being filled. The scuba tank fill is controlled by the precision valve (black knob) just under and to the right of the CO alarm. The panel has CO alarm for when I used to use a gas compressor to fill the bank bottles. The system has an in-line air control regulator (largest black knurled knob) that can be pre-set at any pressure (e.g., 3000 PSI) so you can make sure that your tanks don't get overfilled if your bank pressure exceeds your rated tank pressure. The white tube is a Nitrox blending stick that I built using the Oxy Hackers Guide. It works MAGNIFICANTLY. I used this set up to blend EAN 32 into my banks as that was my standard gas. If you don't understand how it works, please PM me and I'll explain.

This includes all the hardware, Synflex hoses and whips shown in the photo. All of the components are high-end parts from Global Manufacturing Corp.

PanelD.jpgPanelC.jpgPanelB.jpgPanelG.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom