Fort Lauderdale - Saturday, 12/10/2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian2828

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to be in FLL on 12/10 and would like to dive. I will have all gear with me except weights/regs so will need to rent. I have PADI AOW and would be interested in meeting up with someone to dive from shore, or diving with a charter. I'll be with family but can get away for a few hours. I arrive very early AM at FLL and will have a car. Morning, afternoon, night dives will work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sunday AM dive might also work.

Thanks,
Brian

I don't know if I am going to be in town that weekend or not... here are a few diver operations I've used in the Fort Lauderdale/Pompano area......

Gold Coast Scuba can arrange for a boat dive but also sponsers many shore dives in Lauderdale by the Sea and Dania Beach area. All nice people. If you don't meet any dive buddies on SB, you can hook up with someone from Gold Coast's club for the shore dives. The first link is their 'meetup' group and the second link is directly to the shop. Gold Coast Scuba Divers (954) 616-5909 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - Meetup
Gold Coast Scuba » Your Site Name

Force-E is another shop in the area. They also don't operate their own boat but can get you on almost any boat in the area.

Pompano Beach Scuba Diving Center - Dive store in central Pompano Beach

Here's a few dive boats in case you want to book directly rather than going through a shop.

Pompano Dive Center

SCUBATYME.COM

Visit One of the "Top Ten" Scuba and Snorkel Dive Locations, Sunny Sourth Florida, with South Florida Diving Headquarters

Thanks for the information! If you are going to be around Saturday, let me know. I just need to rent a reg set, tanks, weights, and I'm good to dive anywhere.

Brian

I don't know if I am going to be in town that weekend or not... here are a few diver operations I've used in the Fort Lauderdale/Pompano area......

Gold Coast Scuba can arrange for a boat dive but also sponsers many shore dives in Lauderdale by the Sea and Dania Beach area. All nice people. If you don't meet any dive buddies on SB, you can hook up with someone from Gold Coast's club for the shore dives. The first link is their 'meetup' group and the second link is directly to the shop. Gold Coast Scuba Divers (954) 616-5909 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - Meetup
Gold Coast Scuba » Your Site Name

Force-E is another shop in the area. They also don't operate their own boat but can get you on almost any boat in the area.

Pompano Beach Scuba Diving Center - Dive store in central Pompano Beach

Here's a few dive boats in case you want to book directly rather than going through a shop.

Pompano Dive Center

SCUBATYME.COM

Visit One of the "Top Ten" Scuba and Snorkel Dive Locations, Sunny Sourth Florida, with South Florida Diving Headquarters

If you are needing to dive in Fort Lauderdale, I would second the recomendation to use Pompano Dive Center Pompano Dive Center
You can enjoy the wrecks with them that make up the best of Fort Lauderdale diving, and they will also dive areas of Palm Beach with it's far more vibrant coral reef comunities.
This is a shop with extraordinary resources to provide divers what they ask for and need, be it gear, training, advise, and even just fun people to hang out with :)

If you are needing to dive in Fort Lauderdale, I would second the recomendation to use Pompano Dive Center Pompano Dive Center
You can enjoy the wrecks with them that make up the best of Fort Lauderdale diving, and they will also dive areas of Palm Beach with it's far more vibrant coral reef comunities.
This is a shop with extraordinary resources to provide divers what they ask for and need, be it gear, training, advise, and even just fun people to hang out with :)

Here's Pompano Dive Center online dive schedule. It allows you to view and book dives with them all online.

Pompano Dive Center REAL-TIME Dive Calendar

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom