Oceanic's 40th Anniversary Sweepstakes!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sroeder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
40th_header.jpg
2012 is our 40th Anniversary and we're feeling generous. To celebrate 40 years in the dive industry we will be giving away prizes everyday for a whole year!

The Sweepstakes officially begins on January 1st but we are opening it up early for our Facebook fans! The first winner on January 1st will win a 40th Anniversary Hat, T-shirt, and Mug!

Head over to Facebook, "Like" our page, and get a notification today on how to enter to win!

www.Facebook.com/DiveOceanic

• 365 Daily Winners will receive a 40th Anniversary Hat, T-Shirt, or Mug.

• 1 Grand Prize Winner at the end of the year will win a complete life support package of their choice (Regulator, Octo, Computer, BCD).
softgoods.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance of alternate ways of entry? How about on SCUBABOARD where we are NOW?

There are currently two places to enter: the Oceanic website & the Oceanic Facebook Page. Mostly everybody in the world is on Facebook, including most new divers. We want our Facebook page to be an easily accessible place where people can quickly get updates and get a little more personable about advise, experiences, etc.

We will of course continue our presence here on Scubaboad but are making an effort to expand our presence on Facebook as well.

We will also be posting the winners daily here and on Facebook.

Excellent! Headed to the Oceanic site now....

Oops! Guess I'll be keeping an eye out for details on how to enter.

I'll stick with SB over FB...

So I went to enter the contest and found out it's only open in the US and Caribbean... Unlike. :shakehead:

So I went to the facebook page. Couldn't find where to enter. I went to oceanicworldwide.com couldn't find a place to enter.

Gotta make it easier.

Waste of time for those not in US or Caribbean!:no:
Doesn't the other areas of the world count, we support you as well?:fishslap:
As others have mentioned, unable to find link once on Oceanic web site.

My rating of this post thread out of 10 = -20

So I went to enter the contest and found out it's only open in the US and Caribbean... Unlike. :shakehead:
You discovered how to enter?!?

I tried on their FB page... if you're on there, go to Oceanic Worldwide | Facebook , click on 40th Giveaway on the left side, then you'll get to the entry page, but you may have to scroll to the right to see the fields to put in your details (it doesn't fit on my screen), so at first glance it might look like there's no way to enter... if you're not on FB, I just looked at the Oceanic website, but I couldn't find it. not good marketing, in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom