Lost Dive Knife in La Jolla Shores =[

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam Maghsoodloo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I know there's not a good chance it will be found, since it's so heavy, but in case anybody spots it:

It's a Stainless steel serrated hunting knife, with a GREY plastic handle.
It's a really nice knife, and I wish I hadn't pulled it out to tap on my tank =[ I thought I put it back securely, but apparently not.

I swam out straight from the showers/bathrooms, so it would be somewhere between there and the wall, since i didn't go out that far.

I was just out there 2 days ago...in that general area...did not see a knife sorry! My girlfriend lost one of her integrated weight pockets in that exact area as well. Doubt it will ever be found given the amount of weeds...too bad!

Guys, I just read this post. If you haven't already, join the divebums.com email list. There is always a posting of some article found while someone was out.
A few weeks has passed and if you haven't recovered your item by now, the odds will be very slim.

Back
Top Bottom