Anybody going to Florida the week of March 25 thru April 1 st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My family and I are headed to the West Palm Beach/ Singer Island area the last week of March ( March 25 thru April 1 ).
I will be looking to do some dives while down in Florida, and was looking to see if anybody wanted to do some dives.
My plan is for 1 day in Jupiter, 1 day in Boynton Beach , 1 or 2 days off of West Palm, and 1 day at the Blue Herron bridge.
Would like to do a few 3 tank trips if possible.
Anybody interested ?

Thanks, Jim Breslin

Jim - I'll be in FL during the same time, but we are staying in Key Largo... I'm hoping to get in several days of diving myself, but am planning on sticking to the Key Largo area (and maybe points south one or two days)

Nope...

i am a few hrs away in St. Augustine, i could come down on weekend and meet up for a couple of dives in Jupitar/pompano area. Let me know your thoughts and we might be able to work somethimg out.

I am looking to dive during the week. I get into town on Sunday in the late afternoon and will be headed out the following Sunday at noon.
Thanks, Jim Breslin

I will be there the last week of March in the Key Largo area.

I will be there the last week of March in the Key Largo area.

Awesome!! Have you dove the area before, if so who do you reccomend / dive with ??

SSSteve

(Sorry for the hi-jack Jim!)

Awesome!! Have you dove the area before, if so who do you reccomend / dive with ??

SSSteve

(Sorry for the hi-jack Jim!)

I have not dove there in 25 years. From the research I have done here I will be going with Conch Republic and maybe Silent World for one dive.

My family and I are headed to the West Palm Beach/ Singer Island area the last week of March ( March 25 thru April 1 ).
I will be looking to do some dives while down in Florida, and was looking to see if anybody wanted to do some dives.
My plan is for 1 day in Jupiter, 1 day in Boynton Beach , 1 or 2 days off of West Palm, and 1 day at the Blue Herron bridge.
Would like to do a few 3 tank trips if possible.
Anybody interested ?

Thanks, Jim Breslin

If you're planning to dive with UW Explorer for the Boynton dives, I'd join you for a three tanker on Wednesday March 28th :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom